Developer: Bad Cop Studios
Based in Santa Cruz, California
Release Date: June 3rd, 2016
Website: Project Perfect Citizen
Press / Business Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- > Built on a custom C++ Game Engine using SFML 2.3.2
- > Implements procedurally generated character art, personalities, and relationships
to simulate a living digital world.
- > Utilizes natural language processing and machine learning using Expressionist
to create realistic procedural text message conversations.
- > Simulates a Windows 95 operating system with a fully dynamic window and file tree system,
grainy visual aesthetic, and a Unix-style command line.
- > Breaks new ground in environmental storytelling and game design through
unique and morally ambiguous Desktop levels.